There is a Water Tank at Fasa 6 (uphill behind the club house) which act as the reservoir for our Taman. This tank has been leaking for quite some time and causing Syabas to fill it only about half of its capacity. This has further reduced the water pressure especially for higher ground residents. In order to overcome this situation, Syabas has decided to repair by re-building the water tank but maintaining the outer frame of the existing tank.
Enough technical....here are the facts that most of us want to know...
- Project period from now until 23rd May 2011.
- Syabas is going to repair the current water tank (located in Fasa 6 area) because of leaking problem.
- This repair is needed in order to overcome low pressure problem faced by some residents.
- During the repair process / period, water will be supplied as normal. (NO WATER DISRUPTION ETC.)
- During the mentioned period, Syabas Lorries or Contractor Lorries will be accessing some of the roads.
- Syabas will make sure all staff / contractor wear uniform and safety wear during the work.
- Working time is from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM but will consider stopping at 5:00 PM if possible.
- Syabas will make available PIC contact # to Fasa 6 committee for fast action support.
- Any irregular or abnormal issues observed during the period, Syabas suggest calling PUSPEL line.
- Syabas will backup contingency plan in case of any problem (water disruption etc) arise.
Detail of the project paperwork can be downloaded here. Sunway Semenyih Water Tank Repair 2010 (471.86 kB)
Just remember, any water problem....call...